Head over here and find out what you are:
http://www.okcupid.com/politics
You are a:
Social Liberal(65% permissive) and an...
Economic Liberal(8% permissive)
You are best described as a: Socialist

that's right; i'm down there hangin out with ghandi, yo.

5 comments:
You are a Social Liberal
(70% permissive) and an... Economic Liberal (6% permissive) You are best described as a: Socialist
Holy Crap!! I'm more socialist than you! And here I thought I was so democratic. ;) At least it said I had a "highly developed sense of Right and Wrong."
In all fairness, I think some of my answers are colored by and are a reaction against the current political state and stuff and junk.
awesomeness!
you can disregard the "highly developed" line . . .seems to show up regardless. i think their code is broken.
I'm a Libertarian???
Holy Crap! That quiz says I'm a Social Liberal (65%) and an Economic Conservative (OK, I'll buy that part).
I'm not sure what to say. I guess I'll have to start growing pot and become an income tax protester. Could be worse.
zalm,
the discussion over at your thread is incredibly frustrating, but in a good way. keeps the brain juices flowing.
I'm a socialist. A few years ago, I was a hardcore Republican. I think it's an improvement.
My family thinks socialist=communist.
Post a Comment