an opinion left unchecked is soon considered truth. - the pete

Friday, November 02, 2007

don't let friends blog drunk


in japan and the japanese version of blogger is not any easier when you've had one (or two) too many at the greatest bar in the universe.

so the picture shown is from the hotel i'm staying at in Nagoya, Japan. this is one of the first sights i have when i wake up in the morning.

i'll be here for a couple of weeks and hope to post a few more pictures of "all things that are Japanese are usually awesome" so stay tuned for more pics.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Did you go to one of those "all you can drink" bars.? It's like a buffet of booze.

Unknown said...

Dude, get yourself some Shochu.

Ninjanun said...

I miss you, Sweetie! Don't drink too much, you'll damage your liver, and I'm pretty sure I sold it in advance to the scientific research community so I could afford my school tuition So keep it clean. (keep it secret; keep it safe.).

I love you! :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! Be safe.