an opinion left unchecked is soon considered truth. - the pete

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

the Pete in '08 '12

Obviously, nothing much is happening in the world these days, and even though there are still 2 6 YEARS left of the current and next administrations, we need to start looking for who will be the next leader of the world (assuming that this administration doesn't magically extend its stay)

With that in mind, I would like to annouce that 'the Pete', aka 'dufflehead', aka 'vic "the sleeve"' would like to announce my bid for the next President of the United States (write in, obviously). Over the next several months, I will lay out my plan for all of you when you elect me, and my council (more on that later) to lead you.

Feel free to leave questions that I can address in my future 'Town Bloggings', as well as: praise, admiration, support, and account number with which to glean support money for a campaign I plan on spending less than $1,000,000 on.

2 comments:

Wasp Jerky said...

Don't you have to be 35 or older?

dufflehead said...

probably . . .the revision will only increase the pointedness of the post. (and give me a nice head start in the polls for 2012)